Sunday, May 26, 2013

Resting this Sabbath with My Granddaughter in Utah

Decided to stay at my polygammyville home in Utah for today, Sunday, 5/26/2013.  Will take a ride with my granddaughter and enjoy her company.  She's eight and full of life, love, fun, adventure, and questions.  It's refreshing to view the world through her innocent eyes.

Here's a quick youtube she helped me produce.  She picked the chipmunk song and I thought it applied nicely to the group of riders - most of whom were so geared up I had to wonder why not just get a convertible and wear a helmet inside of it?

But that's me being "cattie."  After all, "Tiger" is my one of my nicknames (among many others that are not so nice.)

Planning to head out at the crack of dawn Memorial Monday.  If I do eight hours a day I'll make it in plenty of time.

Crossing my fingers for decent weather :)






My anarchy production



No comments:

Post a Comment